VII Intl. Summer School on Fault Diagnosis of Complex Systems
Currently, automated diagnosis of devices is an interesting research and development field. It can be approached with different techniques (knowledge-based systems, case-based reasoning, machine-learning or model-based reasoning) coming from different fields: Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or Statistics. It is not easy to include several of these techniques in a single course.
This School is an intensive seminar which will take place along 5 days in Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain. Its main goal is introducing students to different diagnosis approaches coming from different research communities: Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics,...
The topics covered in this edition will be:
- Fundamental concepts.
- Model-based diagnosis, FDI: the control engineering approach.
- Fault diagnosis using statistical methods.
- Model-based diagnosis, DX: the artificial intelligence approach.
- Introduction to prognostics, and prognostics for electronic devices.
- The BRIGDE framework.
The School is open to PhD/master students and also to industrial practitioners interested in these approaches to diagnosis. Successful applications to fields like electronic circuits, chemical processes, continuous industrial processes, automotive, satellites, software, etc. have been made.
- Regular price: € 500.0.
- Special Price: € 360.0. Discount to be applied to students and professors from any of the universities belonging to the Spanish Network of Supervision and Diagnostics.
- Early registration: Discount of € 140.0 - Before: 04/30/2017 (inclusive).
Duration: 35 h.
Timetable: 09:00-13:30 - 15:00-18:30.
Further details can be found at: http://diagnosis17.cs2ac.upc.edu/