VI Intl. Summer School on Fault Diagnosis of Complex Systems
ABIERTO EL PLAZO DE INSCRIPCIÓN PARA UNA NUEVA EDICIÓN DE ESTE CURSO.
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ
Currently, automated diagnosis of devices is an interesting research and development field. It can be approached with different techniques (knowledge-based systems, case-based reasoning, machine-learning or model-based reasoning) coming from different fields: Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or Statistics. It is not easy to include several of these techniques in a single course.
This School is an intensive seminar which will take place along 5 days in Segovia, Spain. Its main goal is introducing students to different diagnosis approaches coming from different research communities: Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics...
The topics covered in this edition will be:
- Fundamental concepts, 2 h
- Model-based diagnosis, FDI: the control engineering approach, 7 h
- Fault diagnosis using statistical methods, 4 h
- Model-based diagnosis, DX: the artificial intelligence approach: 7 h
- Introduction to DX-C and PHM-Challenge: real world problems completion, 1 h
- Introduction to prognostics, 2h
- Prognostics for electronic devices, 4 h
- Model-based diagnostics using probabilistic models, 4 h
- The BRIGDE framework, 3 h
The School is open to PhD/master students and also to industrial practitioners interested in these approaches to diagnosis. Successful applications to fields like electronic circuits, chemical processes, continuous industrial processes, automotive, satellites, software, etc. have been made.
Duration: 35 h
Timetable: 09:00-13:30 - 15:00-18:30
Further details can be found at: http://www.lsi.us.es/~rdiag/index.php/Escuela2015uk/Programa